Project Manager – Alberta Land Surveyor/Articled Pupil
Project Manager – Alberta Land Surveyor/Articled Pupil at Precision Geomatics Inc. (Calgary, AB)
Precision Geomatics Inc. is a leading surveying and mapping service provider to Government, land and Resource Development Industries that has enjoyed steady growth since its inception in 1999. With locations in Edmonton and Calgary, Precision provides a broad range of survey services throughout Alberta. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an:
Alberta Land Surveyor, Project Manager (ALS/Articled Pupil)
The ALS or Articled Pupil will be responsible to prepare proposals and coordinate projects from start to end. They will provide leadership to Project teams by coordinating and directing Project Manager Assistants, Field Crews and Drafting Technicians to ensure that projects are completed within technical, project, budgetary, and time line commitments. This position is also responsible to complete the final review for projects ensuring compliance with Precisions company policies and standards as well to ensure a smooth interface between other disciplines within the company and the project team. There are opportunities for the successful candidate not only within the upstream operations but also within the Midstream operations.
Precision has a wide variety of work both within the Upstream and Midstream markets if you are a Jr. ALS or an Articled Pupil who is looking to further your skills, Precision Geomatics is excited to provide an excellent learning opportunity for a keen and hardworking individual.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Designation as an Alberta Land Surveyor or Articled Pupil who is nearing ALS registration
- Supervisory or management experience preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding of RTK GPS procedures and the ability to use various survey software applications such as; TGO, MicroSurvey, etc.
- Effective project management, oral and written communication, presentation, leadership, coaching, and organizational skills
- A thorough understanding of both field and office procedures, survey standards, and knowledge in risk management
- Experience with civil engineering projects and/or engineering surveys for facility construction would be considered and asset
How to apply:
Precision Geomatics offers a competitive salary and benefit package as well as an opportunity to participate in the succession plan of the Corporation. If you are interested in an exciting career opportunity with a growth oriented company, please forward your resume in confidence to: email@example.com
This competition will remain open until filled. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.